• study, evaluation, drafting and
publication of tender documentation relating to procurement
procedures for public work tenders, service and supply contracts
(notices and calls for tenders, tender specifications, invitation
letters, contract templates, clarification requests and relevant
answers, support to bidders in filling in tender applications and
relevant documentation and declarations, etc.);
• operational support during tender sessions;
• drafting of documentation to be submitted by the bidder in order to give evidence of legal, technical and financial requirements and relevant controls through consultation of appropriate databases (i.e. AVCPass and National Anti-Mafia Data-Base);
• support to bidders in filling in tender documentation and declarations necessary to participate in the tender;
• management of all disputes, both jurisdictional and administrative (e.g.: pre-litigation by the National Anti-Corruption Authority), which may arise during the procedure;
• implementation of public-private partnership operations;
• assistance to private inter-professional funds for the constant professional training of workers within funding procedures for the assignment of funds, implementation of the same and preparation of connected disputes, if any, both before the Courts and out-of-court.
• support in the execution phase of
contracts from delivery of work to the test and commissioning phase,
addressing every issue related to daily activities carried out on
site (checks on service orders, variations, extension of execution
terms, completion of work, claims vis-à-vis the Contractor,
application of penalties, activities subsequent to the completion of
work, drafting of final accounts, release of guarantees, testing);
• management of the authorisation and expropriation procedures;
• support in the evaluation and submission of claims vis-à-vis the Employer;
• assistance in the drafting of submission agreements, addenda and variation appraisals;
• assistance in contracts and sub-contracts;
• assistance in settlement of all the disputes arising during the execution of the contract.
The Firm has given its assistance, in the above mentioned fields, in the construction of major infrastructural work in Italy, among which (in the first place) the construction of High Speed Railway Lines, the main work for the modernization of the national road and highway network, the development of major work for the development of urban areas and the implementation of other public work.
incorporation of companies for the
joint execution of work entrusted to joint ventures;
incorporation of project companies within concessions, project financing initiatives, assignment to general contractors;
shareholder agreements and joint venture agreements.
Always within public contracts, the
Firm has also acquired consolidated and qualified experience in the
• assistance in the establishment and managing of public Data-Bases and in relationships with other public authorities and clients;
• assistance in dismissal procedures of public assets;
• establishment of models of in-house companies in the public service sector
assistance to inter-professional funds for the constant training of employees in relation to transparency obligations deriving from public resource management;
• assistance and consulting on the regime of public companies “semi administrations” and private companies.